Kind words & Testimonials
- "I wanted to tell what Northgate, The Bee Hive and The Place to Bee mean to a family like mine. I really don't think we would have made it if it wasn't for the support and care we have all received from the staff and governors over the 3 sites. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. My son was literally a prisoner in his own bedroom until the day he went to Northgate he has blossomed into a beautiful caring yuong man and I have all of you to than for this"
JC former parent all sites
- "I just wanted to say a massive thank you for hosting my placement. It was an incredible experience and I learned so much. My impression of Northgate was that it is a happy place where staff and students alike are valued and where everyone genuinely believes in the potential of each student."
SP Associate Teacher (GUTP)
- My young person attends TPTB 2 days a week. I'm highly delighted how well she has settled in there and how she is thriving in her life skills, communication and confidence. this place has certainly boosted her self esteem and it is a pleasure to hear her say how much she loves her job there"
Sharon parent the Place to Bee
- I've been volunteering at The Bee Hive for over a year now and I find it very rewarding to see the children develop in their own way. they all become more confident and interact with me. They all bring a smile to my face every week and the staff are so professional and friendly.
Helen Howells - volunteer
- I really enjoy working at The Bee Hive. All the staff are lovely, and welcoming. The students are lovely and I love to help them out on the till or other other jobs in the shop. I hope to carry on as long as I can and help the students prepare for the next part of their life.
Colin - volunteer